Table top dimension
Length 1800mm width 610mm
Min. & Max. Table height
Back section turning
Arm rest swing out
AC 220V 50HZ
Paper roll holder
|Net Weight:143KGS, Gross Weight:186KGS|
|Exp CTN dim: 1400*820*800mm|
This gynecology chair mainly includes chair, assist platform, leg holder, filth basin, arm rest, foot rest, and foot switch etc.The customized gynecology chair is designed mainly for diagnoses and the gynecological operations. Foot switch and power panel introduction.Operators can adjust all kinds of positions by stepping “ foot switch” according to operation need. Fixing and movement of base .Two “adjust screw” under the gynecology chair base used to lock or release the base, turn it anticlockwise to release base, contrarily, turn it clockwise to lock the base.
About some FAQ
1. Do you have certificate?
Yes,we have ISO9001,ISO13485 and LDR bed series.
2. How long is the warranty?
Our products’ warranty are 12 mouths.
3. What is your after-sales service?
The product that is damaged or fails to normal work really due to the manufacturing problem within the one year after the purchasing date will gain free spare parts and assembling drawing from our company.Our company will provide the whole-life services.
4. What are the optional accessories?
There are swing shadowless lamp,hose shadowless lamp,leg holder with footrest,footrest,doctor’s chair,screen,shoulder holder,anaesthesia screen frame.Contact Information:
Karla Zheng | Tcaicang Kanghui Technology Developement,China
Wedsite : www.combedcn.com/www,khmed.cn
Related Industry Knowledge
- Which part of the surgical bed should be pulled
- Why are surgical beds the basic medical equipme...
- Benefits of fully automatic operation of electr...
- How to lock electric surgical beds in different...
- What is the test standard for the brightness of...
- What is the reason why the operation bed will d...
- Why is the operation bed foot - to - foot hydra...
- Approximately what is the air colony of a steri...
- How should the indoor area of the surgical bed ...
- The evolution of the maternity bed has undergon...
- obstetric table
- blood donation chair
- COMBED gynecology chair